Fall is here and it's gonna be a happy October!
Not a whole lot new going on around here. Hannah will be 10 months old in a few days! Wow! That means only 2 more months until she is 1!!
Hannah is crawling more and more each day. And really beginning to explore where she can go and what she can find. She has a little tunnel that she likes to crawl through but sometimes she stops in the middle of it and tries to sit up but she is a little too tall to sit up all the way in it!
Today she got into the dirt that the ficus tree is planted in. If she spots shoe strings she will sit and play with them for a long time.
Everyday she is trying to pull up. She is always trying to climb up me. She can get up on her knees but she can't quite stand up yet and it makes her so mad.
Hannah really likes to try to feed herself and wants to eat what we are eating! Which is good...I am hoping I don't have to buy baby food too much longer! She loves vanilla wafers and cheerios and toast!! I think she really loves food and likes to eat but unfortunately some foods don't like Hannah! :(
Gracy came and spent the weekend with us weekend before last. We had a lot of fun. She loves playing with Hannah and Hannah thinks Gracy is the funniest thing ever! I was glad I got to see her and spend some time just hanging out with her!
Well that's all for now! Have a wonderful day!
The two knuckleheads playing!
Here I come!
and i can plank with the best!
having fun beating on daddy's head!
Me and my mini me!
I love this pic!
She loves her daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.