So I am not so good at keeping up with doing a blog!!! Hahaha!! I am setting a new goal to post at least once a week! This is so everyone can keep up with beautiful Hannah!
Since my last post...I was about 20 weeks pregnant! Obviously a lot has happened since then so I am going to post some pics to kinda catch everyone up and then go from there!!
A quick background on Hannah...she was born on 12/8/11 at 5lbs and 7oz. and 19.25 in long and cute as can be! She had a rough start at first but after about a month she really took off!! And has been growing like a weed ever since! She amazes me everyday and I am truly blessed to be her Mother!!
We are all ready for Adam to be on summer break so we can spend more time as a family doing lots of fun things!
This is a pic of when I was about 34 weeks or so!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.