Well we took lil princess Hannah to get tubes on tuesday and the pic above is from wednesday and she was much happier! Thankfully she wont remember anything about getting the tubes put in. But we had to since she has already had 3 ear infections and some of them were double ear infections. The surgery was so fast, the dr was back to tell us he was done is less than 5 minutes!
Today (thursday) she is doing great and lots of energy!! Now we just have to get her to sleep all night again! I am sure she will now that she is feeling better!
I can't believe that in just a couple of weeks she will be 6 months old!!! Time is flying! We have lots of fun each day and I love all of her laughs and giggles! Adam has just a few more days of school left and then we have all summer to hang out and travel and enjoy our lil banana!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.