It's official!!! Hannah is sitting up on her own!
yesterday was really the first time she sat up for a long time on her own! We were in the floor playing with her and it was so much fun! I can tell she loves it too because now she doesn't want lay down and play much! And she has a whole new perspective on the world around her!
And this is book time! She loves to beat her hands on the pages!
Overall she has been doing great! A few ups and downs here and there! I took her yesterday morning to get a couple of her regular immunizations. She did better than ever before and took a 3 hour nap!
She is trying to change her sleep schedule I think...may be trying to drop to 2 naps a day finally! I think it may be a lil up and down until she gets a good pattern going!
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.