Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed celebrating the 4th of July!  We did!  We didn't do a whole lot, just went to Lollie and Pop's for burgers and Hannah went for a lil swim! 
It is nice to remind myself each year how thankful I should be of the freedom that we have been blessed with.  And thankful for a husband who played his part in helping us to keep our freedom! 

On the other hand, here's the latest on Hannah! 
She is growing like a weed.   I think we have almost outgrown all of the 6 month clothes.  So we are on to 6-9 and 9 month sizes.  As I am writing this she is just a few days from being 7 months old.  And I am taking her to get her picture made today!  So fun!!!
Adam and I have been having a lot of fun playing with her all summer!  She can now lay on her tummy and push herself backwards on the tile floor.  It probably wont be long and she will be army crawling.  (So Adam better get busy with the baby proofing). 
I fed her avocado for the first time today and she had some interesting faces.  I think the texture got her more than anything.  It made me really nervous as she hasn't always done well with new foods.  Next up is blueberries!!  That should be fun!

Hannah's hair just keeps getting cuter and cuter!  And as Adam says out of control!!!  As well as it is really filling in on the sides and back as well! 
And Hannah has now decided that she is not interested in being held much or even rocked a little before naptime.  I guess this is bitter sweet!  But I still rock her to sleep each night after her bottle and as always she is usually out in no time!

Here are a few pics!
the crazy hair!


lil miss nosey and her goofy Dad

I love my slobber kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.