Saturday, January 12, 2013

Walking!!!


My little girl is walking!!!

That's right she is walking more and more each day.  She is still a bit frustrated and scared at times but she is continually making improvements.  I know it won't be long and she won't be crawling anymore!  She started taking like 2-3 or 4 steps a few days after Christmas.  Then on Adam's birthday she walked all the way across the room.  I had told him she would either walk or say Dada for his birthday and she walked!!

(she still won't say Dada...she just hasn't learned the "d" sound yet)

We have also been fighting sickness still.  Hannah just can't quite seem to kick this junk she has had.  Although the last 2 days she has acted better which is a huge blessing!  Earlier this week she was like a leach on me.  I love her and love hugging on her but it can also be exhausting.  On top of that Adam started back to work and has also felt under the weather again.  And this is the 3rd day in a row that we haven't seen him due to basketball games.  bummer!

We had some beautiful weather yesterday and I was so thankful for that!  I am ready for spring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.