Christmas, what a wonderful time of year. Although this Christmas was a little different. I have had many people tell me it's not Christmas until someone gets sick. Well, this year it was true. Adam got us started when he got the flu the saturday before Christmas. Then Hannah woke up on Chrismtas all stuffy and then we went to dr the next day in the snow and ice and she has a upper respiratory infection. And now it's my turn with a sinus infection. None of this has been fun at all. I will be glad when we are all feeling good again.
We first celebrated Christmas with the Lambert's and Hannah had a good time playing with her cousing Calli and Witten. Although she wasn't real sure about all the craziness at one time with everyone opening a ton of presents and all the noise.
Then we had our own little Christmas at home on Christmas morning! Hannah loves her wagon!
Then Hannah and I (we had to leave Adam at home bc he was still contagious) headed to Granna and Papaw's for Christmas! We didn't get to stay long since she wasn't feeling good.
And last of all, we celebrated with my Dad, Holt and his new fiance Stefanie! They all came down from Amarillo to see us!! It was a quick trip but glad to see them all.
Overall it was a good time at all the Christmas gatherings and Hannah made a haul!
I am hoping next Christmas we are a little healthier!
I will post some pics later as someone is calling my name from her bed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.