Lots of changes...
Seems to me like life is changing faster than I can keep up with some days. Some of it is exciting and some of it is stressful. some changes I like and some I don't, But I am trying to accept it all.
Hannah is as cute as can be these days. I really like the stage she is in. She is learning so much every day and coming up with new words all the time. We are up to about 15 or so. I don't have much to compare her to but I have had a lot of people (including dr's) that she is advanced. :) She keeps me on my toes!
Hannah also went to her appointment at Scottish Rite Hospital on Monday. That is certainly a neat place and it was a life changing experience. So many people there have disabilities but are so happy. I am sure I have a lot to learn from them. I am very thankful that I am healthy and so is Hannah. After a full examination and x-rays the dr says she should grow out of her knock knees and duck feet. And it could get worse before it gets better. And in the case she does not grow out of it when she is 9 or so they can do surgery. We will go back in a year for a checkup. This dr also said she was advanced! I am glad we went and got the experts opinion. These dr's are the best in the world. They wrote the book on pediatric orthopedics that everyone else in the world goes by!
Hannah got a new/used green chair from Aunt May May and she loves it. it's the only piece of furniture she can get on and off by herself!
We also had a good Easter! Hannah had fun at the Easter egg hunt in Josephine and even got a prize egg!! We even had her pic made with Easter bunny. (pic below)
Yesterday she played in a bucket of water for the first time and had it dumped all over herself in no time! too funny!
She know where her nose and ears are if you ask her and can even say nose... most of the time as she says it her finger is up her nose!
Her dancing is getting a little more "wild" so to speak. It's more than just arms now, she has added a lil bounce and a backwards walk!
Hannah and Baxter are becoming better friends. He still won't let her pet him but she can hand him the ball and he will take it out of her hand.
And thankfully she is sleeping pretty good these days. Just wish all the allergy funk would go away so she won't have yucky cough!
Hannah and Dada on the slide
She's got a basket on her head
Easter Bunny!
such a cute face
a flintstone style phone


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.