Thursday, May 30, 2013

Life is busy!

Life is Busy!

Wow how time has flown by.  We have been having fun here at the Lambert casa!  I have meant to sit down and blog for a long time now but there has been such good weather and so much to keep up with lately.  So I will just hit on the high moments to catch up.  There will definetly be another post soon as baby girl will be 18 months old in a matter of days!  Oh my!  And I am starting a tradition with her since she has a december birthday to celebrate her half birthday every year.  It won't be a real big deal just a lil something fun and extra!

We got to go and enjoy the bluebonnets in April!  We are lucky to have lots of them just down the road!  The same ones I had my picture taken in when I was a kid.  I hope we can do it every year!

Hannah also got sick a few weeks ago with something called Herpangina (blisters in her mouth and down her throat), it's a virus so there are no meds for it.  Bummer!  Then Adam ended up catching it.  That was no fun at all!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I just can't wait to use my massage gift card!!

I looked back at the last post I wrote and was astounded!  At that time Hannah had about 15 words or so.  Well, now she knows so many words I can't count them all.  She is becoming a parrot and tries to say a lot of what she hears.  We are learning to be careful of all the little things we say in front of her.  But what is more frustrating is that she has started grunting and whining to want something instead of using all the words she knows.  I am trying my hardest to break her of it, it ain't easy though.  I'm ready for the day when she snaps out of it!
Hannah knows lots of animals and their sounds too!  It is so cute.  I have a video that I will try to get posted! 

We are definetly into full blown toddler mode.  Hannah is very independent, defiant, curious, demanding, loving, social butterfly at times, and getting smarter everyday!

I am hoping the end of allergy season is about over.  All three of us have had our bouts of allergy problems this spring.

I am sure I have missed a lot.  When I think of it I will make another post.  #mybrainismush

bluebonnets bluebonnets bluebonnets!!

 and a big sneeze!!
 sittin in her big girl chair!
 I wanted a pic of us on this particular sunday morning bc we matched and she was having nothing to do with it
 her first marker drawing aka mess
 Hannah's first ride on a dozer. she learned to say tractor and go vroom vroom
 in the driver seat
 hanging with nana and g-pa
gettin some Granna lovins
 I'm going down the slide she says...she cant quite climb the ladde by herself yet but almost
 and she's had enough of the picture takin

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.