Monday, November 5, 2012

new tricks!

New Tricks

It truly amazes me how many new things a baby learns in the first year of life.  The last month or so it seems Hannah is on the fast track of learning new things.

All the times I have sang pat-a-cake have paid off!  She can clap her hands!  And she knows we all think it's so cute because she will start giving a cheesy grin sometimes!!

She is still trying to pull up on more and more things each day.  She still thinks I am a jungle gym to climb on!  

Also she can officially say Momma!  Yay! 
Most of the time it is a call of distress but hey, she can say it! 

Adam has taught her how to take little sips of water out of his cup.  It's so cute!  Hannah most certainly loves her Daddy!  And we are both so thankful for him and all he does for us.   

And I am pretty sure we can officially say we have entered into the separtion anxiety phase.  If she thinks I am going to leave her she immediately starts crying and crawling after me.  And if I have left her for some reason when I come back she isn't letting me out of her sight because she thinks I am going to leave her again.  It is all more intensified if someone else is around. 

These are all the stages of life and some are so much fun and some are hard but I love this little girl so much.  I am truly blessed each day!

** So I wrote this post a while back and I have no idea why it didn't post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.