Happy 11 Months to the sweetest girl ever!!
Wow, how I have been so richly blessed!
Hannah has done a lot of changing in the last month. She has gone from just crawling (which she can do really fast) to pulling up to now cruising along the furniture! I know it won't be long until she is walking on her own! She thinks it's fun to stand up in her bed and bounce up and down. As well as there are some teeth marks in bed rail too.
She is also saying more! She can say Mama, bye bye and Dada! And makes a lot of other noises that are the beginnings of word like sounds. I am trying to teach her to say dog. We are also working on learning some sign language.
She had a little bit of a sleeping funk there for a couple of weeks but I think we are finally out of that! She is still taking 2 naps a day but the one is the morning has shortened quite a bit.
She is finishing up cutting her first 2 big one year molar teeth. Ouch!!! That will make 10 teeth! I always thought my Dad was stretching the truth a little when he always told me that we had boiling poop when we were teething...well needless to say I can say he's not. As the other morning Hannah definitely had a big dose of that. Gross doesn't even come close to defining it. :) I am hoping to be done with baby food soon. She likes to feed herself! But the sippy cup isn't coming very easy. I haven't been too successful yet with trying to get her to drink out of it very much, but we will get there eventually! And she pretty much eats 3 meals a day and still gets a bottle at bedtime. She is wearing mostly 12 and 18 month clothes and size 3 shoes.
I took Hannah to see her Great, Great, Great Aunt Helen the other day. Aunt Helen was over visiting Joe and Venita so we took a little trip over and Hannah loved the coffee table. It was just her height! She went all the way around to make sure the whole thing had her fingerprints on it. I just wish I would have got a picture of her and Aunt Helen!
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
I love this sweet face!
doing what she loves...cruising in her car!
It's a bit difficult to really get a good cheesy smile out of her.
this is the outfit she had her 9 month pics made in but I didn't really love any of the
pics so I took some myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.