Two things I am not a fan of...time change and my baby cutting her 1 year molars. Between the two of these I feel like I am dying slowly! Not really, but it is tough. Anytime the time changes it is so hard for me to adjust. On top of the fact that I do not like it getting dark so early. But thankfully this only lasts until March!
I feel so bad for Hannah as I can only imagine the pain she is in as these big teeth push their way through. She hasn't been sleeping very good and the diarrhea is awful! Oh my!
I am trying to remember to these simple words and put them to use too...the more you pray the less you panic!
I feel so bad for Hannah as I can only imagine the pain she is in as these big teeth push their way through. She hasn't been sleeping very good and the diarrhea is awful! Oh my!
I am trying to remember to these simple words and put them to use too...the more you pray the less you panic!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.