Monday, December 17, 2012

Hannah is 1!!!

Hannah is 1!!!
We are so blessed for God to have chosen us to be your parents!  You are so sweet and give lots of hugs!  And oh how I love it!!  Here is what you are up to lately...
you weigh 22.5 pounds (69%)
you are 31.25 in tall (96%)
you are in size 12-18 month clothes
All these numbers make me happy since when Hannah was born she wasn't even on the growth chart at 5.7 lbs and 19 1/4 inches.  We no longer have an infant but a toddler. (as I swallow the lump in my throat)
you can say mama, uh oh, oh, and lots of babbles
you know what a dog is in a book
you like food a lot
you are doing a lot better with sippy cup
you will be walking soon I'm sure

So much has changed in the last year it is hard to wrap my mind around it all.  Hannah has changed so much and taught me so much along the way! 
Hannah is really looking more like a little girl!  The curly hair is just awesome and gets longer and crazier by the day!  You have stolen the hearts of strangers with your eyes and hair!
I am excited to celebrate Christmas this year...I am sure you will love the wrapping paper and boxes!! 
pushing a box around...fun fun

i saw this pic idea on pinterest and just had to do it!!


playing with your new toy from us!

lookin cute in your Chrismas outfit from Lollie and Pop


and you have discovered the Christmas tree

here you are in your birthday outfit i made for you!

me and Hannah on party day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.