Catching Up!
I am so far behind on keeping this updated. We have been a bit busy the last couple of weeks to say the least. I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving! We did. We spent some time in Avery with our lil wild turkey. She had fun learning new tricks from her lil cousin Witten! She now attempts to climb on everything but she can't quite get up on anything YET.
Hannah loves fried turkey! She is eating all finger food now! And so far ham is the only thing she doesn't really like.
Hannah has officially cut all of her 1 year molars. Wow! That makes 4 molars in 4 weeks! It has been craziness! The last two are still breaking through a lil bit. I can officially say I survived! Ha!
We are also making the transition from bottle to sippy cup. It was a lil rough at first because she did not like it at all. In fact she would cry if I put it in front of her. But thankfully she has made a lot of progress. She now only gets a bottle in the morning and at night. So she gets a sippy with milk at lunch and dinner. I am just going to continue letting her get better at drinking more of it at one time.
In addition, we are weaning off of formula to whole milk. As of now all of her bottles are mostly whole milk with just a lil formula. When this box of formula is gone I am not buying anymore! Yay!!!
The weekend after Thanksgiving Scarlett and her two kids came to see us. And then we were surprised by Jen and 3 of her kids for the day on saturday! We had a lot of fun! It was so good to have all of us together even if it wasn't for very long! :)
I am writing all of this the week before her birthday so I can be all caught up to make a good post about her birthday! I am sure I have missed a few things, sorry!
Here are some fun pics of Hannah!
Have a blessed day!
her love of blueberries
playing with nana and grandpa
we are just missing one kid (jaden) and all the dad's
Hannah and Papaw are solving the matters of the world
this is my wild turkey
and this is the trick her cousin Witten taught her...she's trying to climb everything now

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.