Well as usual I am late at getting my post done. But better late than never.
I just feel like lately that I can't get caught up on everything at once.
We have been having a good summer so far. Adam has been enjoying his time off from school. He just started a part time job working for Kellogg's filling the shelves with merchandise. It's not too bad but it makes him appreciate his teaching job.
Hannah's 18 month appointment went really well. She only had to have one shot and we are done until she is 4! yay!
She is still in the 96% in height and in the 60% for weight. That makes her bmi 15 and the dr said it doesn't get any better than that! After the dr had to chase Hannah around the room to get all of her checks done at the end of the appointment she said she sure is busy. I told her she is like that all day every day, so she told me she will probably be an athlete! So at least we have one good thing going for us. We are all still concerned about her legs. When we go for her 2 year appointment if her feet are still very flat and her knees still very knock kneed then we are going for another opinion from a pediatric orthopedic dr.
Hannah is still grunting...boo. She is getting better though. I am trying to be as tough as possible and make her say words to get something. She is learning to use the word please a lot! Ha!
Hannah is obsessed with tractors, dogs and bags/purses.
Thankfully she still likes to eat!
She is always doing something funny to make me laugh... she may have a lil class clown in her...she definitely knows how to be a showoff! She is also making more and more noises with her mouth and lips...she cracks herself up with them!
She has been sleeping really good. Thanks to Adam being off and not having to get up early in the morning we all get to sleep in a little...I am loving it! Most of you know I am not a morning person!
a sweet moment with Daddy
Her new chair!
swimming at Lollie and Pop's
Skinny Dippin'
Cool chick in the backseat!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.