18 Month Half Birthday!!
Well, just as I said I wanted to give Hannah a half birthday mini celebration!
So I made her some cupcakes...and she devoured them! It was so funny! She really only likes the part with icing. I also got her a little purple outdoor chair just for her!! She loves it! And it's something new to keep her occupied!
We have also been swimming a couple of times but Hannah seems to have a love-hate relationship with water. She always wants in but in no time she wants out. And she doesn't like it when she can't get in and out by herself. She is Ms Independent!!
She is still my little grunter! I am still trying to break her of this! I know it is just a phase but I am ready for it to be over!
Summer is officially here! The heat and all! Blah!
Adam is off for the summer as well...here come the honey do projects!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.