Happy 7 months!
Ok so I am a little behind on making this post! I have had intentions on doing this all week and time has just gotten away from me!!! So one week ago today Hannah turned 7 months old!! So here are some things she is up to here lately...
*she is really good at sitting up and playing in the floor and really good at recovering if she looses her balance!
*she likes for you to hold her up so she can bounce up and down
*still loves her exersaucer
*and she can now go backwards and forwards in her walker (watch your toes)
*She can lay on her tummy and push herself backwards
*she makes this funny face where she crinkles her face up and breathes really hard (hard to explain)
*she is eating more baby food at one time and a lil less formula
I am thankful that it hasn't been too hot this summer! At least not like last summer! We get to spend most evenings out on the porch or going for a walk! Hannah likes to be outside so long as she doesn't get too hot!
We fed Hannah Avocado and she isn't much of a fan. I think the texture got her more than anything. Here's her beautiful avocado face!!
We also went to Gracy's birthday party! She is the big 11 now! Hannah liked giving Gracy lovins!!
Granna and Papaw also came over to see Hannah on her 7 month birthday! As always she was a ham! Granna wanted to see her with her hat on so we had to play a lil dress up!
Sammy and Mary came to see Hannah for a couple of days this week as well! And here is a picture of Hannah with her favorite g-pa shirt on!!! :)
So overall I guess, for us during the summer, we had an eventful week! I think we will all be in shock when Adam goes back to work and we don't all get to sleep in and just go and do at our own pace and be lazy all day if we want!
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.