That's right, summer heat is officially here!!
I am ready for the fall weather!!
We had a great weekend! My Dad, Holt and his girlfriend Stephannie all came to town! It was so good to see them all! It's always a quick trip when my Dad comes so they just stayed one night. And sometimes he gets a little sidetracked. This time he ended up with a new truck before he left town!! :) We had a good time hanging out and then to the Ranger game! And they lost which was a bummer!
Hannah continues to amaze me each day! She is getting smarter each day! And I think we are entering into the separation anxiety stage. Now that she can reach out for someone to hold her she wants me all the time. Sure makes you feel good cause you know she loves you but so hard to get things done sometimes!
I continue to pray each day that God would continue to heal her stomach and make it stronger. There is still so much, as far as food goes, that upsets her stomach. She has all these teeth but there's not much finger food I can give her.
And we are getting ready to head out of town to go to Avery one last time before school starts for Adam. So I will post all the pics at one time!
Have a Blessed Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.