So Hannah is cutting teeth so fast! One right after the other!
She now has 4 teeth on the top and 3 on the bottom...making a total of 7...WOW! I am hoping for a break in teething but I'm afraid that may not be anytime soon! But hey at least we will get this stage done and over with!!
And unfortunately Hannah had to go to the doctor twice this week. The first time was to finish up the rest of her 6 month shots. But the second time was because she had been so fussy and crying and crying! And the verdict is another ear infection and a sinus infection! Blah!!
She has not been happy at all this aftn! I am hoping she starts to feel better tomorrow. She didn't get much sleep today and tossed and turned a lot last night! So we are treating with oral antibiotics and antibiotic ear drops!!
One really exciting thing from this week is that I think Hannah is trying to learn to wave! She has been holding her hand out and looking at it as she turns her wrist back and forth. So fun!
So that's pretty much all the exciting news from this week!
I am hoping next week is a little more low key!
this is one of the dresses Hannah wore to get her picture made a few weeks ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.