Happy 8 Months!
I can't believe Hannah is 8 months old already! She puts a smile on my face everyday and does the funniest things that make me laugh all the time! Although I don't think she realizes yet how funny she is! And some things I probably shouldn't laugh at as I am sure as she gets older it could create a problem or two! Like tootin' at the table for example!
Hannah is really trying to take off. In the last week she has made some strides in working her way to crawling. As you will see in the pics below I had a hard time getting her picture taken because she was trying to go get her toys. The days are numbered that she just sits and plays. I will be chasing her in no time!
We have started giving her some finger foods. As of now they are more or less for entertainment while we eat dinner or cook more than anything. She likes saltine crackers and animal crackers! And I tried to give her carrots again. And it didn't go well as I had a wake up call at 4:30 am and 7:15 am. Her tummy was hurting and she wasn't happy. Then a bad case of hiccups followed the next morning.
And she has spoiled me this week by sleeping until 8:15 or later! I am enjoying it while it lasts!
And on the other hand she has decided that she does not like to take a bath at all. She starts crying as soon as she realizes I am about to put her in the bath (tub or sink). I am not real sure why this started but I am ready for it to end. So I think I am just going to give her sponge baths for a while and then try to go back to regular baths!
Well that's all I can think of for now! Enjoy the pics!
This is one of my very favorite pictures of Hannah!
This is from when she was cutting a tooth. As you can see she means business!
Playtime! Thanks to Scarlett for the cute dress!
And I think this is the only smiling picture I got on this photoshoot!
Just wish you could see the sticker!
She's getting ready to take off!
I got my ring!
She says I'm done, I'm gonna eat the sticker!
Hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.