Wow, what a week!
The chase is about to begin!
Hannah has figured out how to get up on her hands and knees! And sometimes she gets up on her hands and toes like she's gonna bear crawl!!
So far she just rocks back and forth but she is still scootin' on her tummy backwards! She gets so excited and wants to go so bad but just hasn't got it figured out just yet.
Can't see me!!
We had a little fun taking pics of Hannah in her camo!
You can really see all her top teeth in this picture!
Whatever you do don't put your finger in there because she will bite it!! I have battle wounds to prove it! :)
She is really getting better at picking up little finger foods and putting them in her mouth. She loves her puffs and crackers.
Wherever her walker will fit in the house she will go! And she loves sitting in front of the mirror and talking/screaming at the baby in the mirror! Sometimes I think it's beginning to register with her that it's her in the mirror and sometimes I'm not sure!
We have had some good rain here in the last few days and it has cooled it off just a bit (for August in TX). I am so ready for the fall!
Hope you all have blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.