Well I couldn't think of catchy title to this post! The past week has been pretty good! Well, except that I think Hannah is teething again as I was up with her 3 or 4 nights this past week. And that is typical signs of teething for her. But I am sure we will survive just as we have all the others!!
Oh, and thankfully she is back to enjoying bathtime!! And even tries to drink the water out of her little bowl or cup she plays with. And a few times has tried to pull herself up out of the sink! :)
This pic a little blurry but that's because Hannah was rocking back and forth!!
Cool chick in her first car! She loves it!! This was a hand me down and I am so glad we got it!!
And yes it has a horn and she knows how to honk it!
The best bow ever!
You know they say everything is bigger in TX!
Thanks to Granna! Now to get the dress that matches!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.