Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday!

Not sure what it is about Sunday but Hannah always seems to cut a new tooth on Sunday mornings!  For instance, this morning she woke up at 5 am crying.  So I finally got her to go back to sleep (after a lil dose of motrin) and when she woke up this morning...another tooth!  At least this one came through pretty fast!  That makes 8 little SHARP teeth for the Princess!  And she is almost 8 months old!! Hannah is cutting teeth faster than any other baby I know!  At this point I am not sure how many total teeth babies cut besides their 1 and 2 year molars but I am hoping we are already half way finished!!

Here are some pics from the last week when we got to see some family!!
My Dad and Holt! (didn't get a pic of Stef, sorry)  Everyone had on Ranger gear except Dad!!

Hannah and Adam having fun!

Sammy and Mary entertaining Hannah!

If I knew how to post videos on here I would post the video of the 3 of them playing with the big stuffed caterpillar and Hannah getting her giggle box turned on!  Maybe I will figure out how to do that soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.