9 Months Old!
I just can't believe 9 months has flown by! And WOW has Hannah changed so much! As she has gone from a 5 pound baby to a 20 pound baby! She gets more and more beautiful everyday! And she amazes me each day with all her new skills! Her big smile and goofy laughs bless me each day! I am truly blessed to be her Mom!
I took her for her 9 month check up today and all is good!
She is now 29 1/4 in long which puts her in the 93%
She weighs 19 lb 12 oz which is the 66%
I am pretty sure she will be tall as she has grown about 3 inches since her 6 month check up!
Here are a few of the things she can do these days...
-get up on all fours and try to crawl
-go from laying to sitting by herself
-eating more and more finger foods
-sleeping good for the most part except she wakes up really early sometimes and sits in the bed but for the most part she goes back to sleep on her own
-she is so very attached to her lovey when it comes to sleep
-she loves to sit in front of the mirror and talk to the baby
-she is very wiggly
-she loves dogs...unfortunately not all dogs love Hannah (especially when she wants to ride on them)
-still taking 2 naps a day
I pray each and everyday that Hannah would grow up to be a lovely young lady who most importantly loves Jesus Christ. I pray each day that God would equip me to be a good role model and teacher of the Truth. I hope I can be the best Mother I can be! As I have learned so much already about being a parent and as she throws new challenges at me daily I strive to make the best decisions. As I learned early on babies are creatures of habit and rely on it heavily. This is so true with Hannah! As this is just one of the things I have learned and am continuing to learn everyday!
Here are a few cute pics!
And yes she got her ears pierced!!!
her new signature color is BLING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.