Started crawling that is!!!!
I am so excited but leary at the same time as everything it about to change! And changing now! As in, usually when I get ready to start on dinner after Hannah wakes up from her afternoon nap she usually plays in the kitchen floor with some bowls and spoons on a blanket. And yesterday before I knew it she was on the other side of the kitchen! Oh boy!
I really want to figure out how to post a video because at this point a picture doesn't do the crawling justice.
It probably won't be long and she will be pulling up. I saw her in her bed holding onto the rails and she was almost up on her knees.
We did get some good news today...all of her food allergy test came back normal. So she just has a really sensitive stomach that is gassy and doesn't handle some vegetables well. But I was glad to hear the good news as I was afraid she wouldn't be able to drink regular milk when she turned one! So with these results she more than likely will be able to! :)
She has been in a bit of a sleeping funk here lately and I am hoping she snaps out of it soon. She gets really grumpy when she doesn't get enough sleep!
She loves Baxter but he isn't so fond of her. I can only imagine what it will be like when she starts chasing him down!
a messy breakfast...she had food from head to toe literally!
She seems to think it's better so put her foot in her mouth between bites
She managed to steal a pickle off of my plate the other day and stuck it in her mouth. I quickly grabbed it afraid she would choke on it. So I held on to it and she sucked all the juice out of it! And never made a sour face.
And Monday was a rough day! She wasn't too happy for some reason. I had originally thought she was teething but now I think she was just exhausted from Sunday.
Scarlett and Jenna will love this pic...as Hannah has come to love her books.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.