I am so glad that it has finally cooled off! Fall weather is my favorite! (which also means Christmas time will be here soon...I better get to shopping) Now we can be outside at just about any part of the day now!
In a good way it was a low key week. Although I did have to take Hannah to get her blood drawn to test for allergies and the cbc to check for anemia (done on all babies). It went better than what I had expected! I thought she was going to have a complete meltdown but she did pretty good. I'm not saying there wasn't any crying but as soon as it was over she was back to her normal self!
And I did take her to get her 9 month picture made and well, we got only serious pics because Hannah decided she wasn't going to crack a smile! nope, not a one! I was a bit sad because I have been anticipating getting her pic made in this super cute dress. So I guess we may have to have our own little photo shoot here at the house and see if we can get her to smile!
Houseplants anyone? I have some that need a new home! Hannah discovered the ficus tree and grabbed it and started shaking it and laughing. Then tried to eat a leaf!
another peak at her being mischievous!
In a good way it was a low key week. Although I did have to take Hannah to get her blood drawn to test for allergies and the cbc to check for anemia (done on all babies). It went better than what I had expected! I thought she was going to have a complete meltdown but she did pretty good. I'm not saying there wasn't any crying but as soon as it was over she was back to her normal self!
And I did take her to get her 9 month picture made and well, we got only serious pics because Hannah decided she wasn't going to crack a smile! nope, not a one! I was a bit sad because I have been anticipating getting her pic made in this super cute dress. So I guess we may have to have our own little photo shoot here at the house and see if we can get her to smile!
Houseplants anyone? I have some that need a new home! Hannah discovered the ficus tree and grabbed it and started shaking it and laughing. Then tried to eat a leaf!
another peak at her being mischievous!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.