So here's the latest on Hannah...
She is still trying to master crawling. She can get up on all fours really easy but just hasn't figured out how to move her arms and legs to go (forward or backwards). So to get where she wants to go she still rolls and pushes backwards on her belly.
Hannah has become very vocal again here in the last few days. She is making all kinds of noises and most of them at the top of her lungs!
And in the last post I said that she was enjoying bathtime again...well in the sink that is. She has started making such a mess with all the water she splashes we thought it was time to go back to the tub. That didn't go over so well. As soon as she realized I was going to put her in there she started screaming. Uggghhh. I had even put in some new toys and was singing songs and all. It's a bit mind boggling to me...just not sure what it is about the tub that she doesn't like.
And as we all know head colds are no fun at all. Hannah got one a week ago and it is still lingering around. I am ready for it to hit the road! She still isn't sleeping very good and I am not sure if it's because of the cold, teething, separation anxiety or even her practicing trying to crawl. I just wish I knew the answer because that would make it easier at 3am when she is crying. I am praying that whatever it is keeping her from sleeping good at night will pass soon!
As always here are some cute pics!
working on her crawling skills!
Love the expression on her face
hairstyle #1
hairstyle #2
hairstyle #3
I had a little fun this morning playing with Hannah's hair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.