Thursday, March 7, 2013

PB & J

PB & J

Hannah had her first peanut butter and jelly sandwich!  she ate almost all of it!  I think it's a hit! 
So far no signs of allergy to it either!!

Hannah will be 15 months old tomorrow!  Wow!  As I have said before her personality is really coming out more and more. I don't she is going to be as shy as we thought she would be at first.  She is a bit stubborn but so very sweet too.  I am so loving this phase of her life...not looking forward to the transition into terrible twos!!  I know it seems far away but it will be here before I know it!  I will have more to post about turning 15 months in about another week or so after we go for her well visit to the dr.

Had to take Hannah to the dr on monday because she had been limp like walking over the weekend and we were worried she had hurt herself somehow.  And since she started walking we had been concerned about how her feet really roll inwards.  A friend had said it could be a virus that could settle in her hips.  Well thankfully it's not a virus.  But dr says she has overexaggerated knock knees and duck feet.  There is really nothing that can be done for it but to buy her really good shoes that have a more rigid sole.  (for ex:  real tennis shoes and shoes with good support)  So it's shoe shopping time!!  So glad it's nothing more and that she will grow out of it by the age of 4.

I am anxious to use my year pass to the arboretum but the weather just won't cooperate.  I am hoping to go this weekend and then maybe again next week when Adam is on spring break.

I haven't taken as many pics of Hannah here lately (so ashamed).  I really gotta get back in the swing of that!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.