Friday, March 1, 2013

Sweet and Silly

Sweet and Silly!

Yes that is how I am describing Hannah!  She is so very sweet at this age!  She gives lots of hugs too!  She even gave a lil boy at the play area at the church we go play at a hug.  She had never even seen this kid before.  I hope she stays this sweet forever!  And silly too!  She laughs a lot and thinks she is funny too!  I love how she is coming out of her shell.  She is still kinda shy but not as silent and shy as she used to be. I should also add that she is getting braver.  She is trying to climb as well!  Oh boy...this is gonna be a game changer!  

Hannah had a sinus infection earlier this week but I think she is finally on the mend.  I'm glad her nose isn't running anymore and that the amoxicillin is working this time! 

Sleeping...well that's hit and miss still.  She will sleep really good for a couple of nights and then we will hit a bump in the road.  Hopefully we will get the kinks worked out eventually.  Oh and she is finally down to 1 nap a day!  About a week ago she did it all on her own!  It took her a couple of days to figure out how to sleep for a long time at once but I think she's got it down now. 

Oh and I am ready for the time to change!!  just a few more days!! 

Hannah helping feed the baby calf with Marcus and Marlie!
Hannah says stop I'm on the phone!

Practicing hunting easter eggs

driving the ship at the play area at church in rockwall

and she got ahold of the kleenex box again



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.