Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So Smart!

I am amazed once again!

Ok so it seems every day now Hannah amazes me with how much she knows and understands even though her spoken vocabulary is still very small.

So a couple of nights ago I was amazed once again.  We always give her a sippy cup of milk a lil before bed to top her off and make sure she's not hungry!  So Hannah had drank all that was left from dinner and was holding her sippy cup up in the air shaking it at us as if to say ummm hello there's no more in here.  So Adam asked her if she wanted more.  So she immediately walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.  I hear her banging on something so I go to see what she is doing.  When I peek around the corner she is standing at the fridge banging her cup on the door.  She wanted more milk and knows where the milk is kept! 
Awesomeness!

In the sleeping department...we are still two steps forward and 1 step back.  She slept all night by herself 3 nights in a row...best she has done in a while.  The fourth night, not so much.  I am still praying that she will get this sleeping by herself thing figured out soon.  It's a lil frustrating because I know she can do it.  And maybe even a lil more frustrating because I don't know why she wakes up and cries. 

Otherwise we have a happy Hannah! 
And we are headed to the arboretum this afternoon to check out the tulips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.